Discount Offer: MIDDLE
Discount Offer: AIRPORT
Dracula's Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable except where and to the extent that laws of the region of purchase provide otherwise. If a refund is made, Dracula's may retain any service or like fee it has charged.
- The Management reserves the right to deny admission to any person who appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol, or for disruptive behaviour.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and prices. Seating arrangements are done on the day of the performance. Requested seating is not guaranteed.
- Cameras, Audio and Video recording equipment may not be used during any pary of the performance or inside the building.
- You must allow adequate time for collection of tickets. Method of collection will be available when choosing your delivery details.
- GST is included on all ticket prices.
- Draculas Cabaret Restaurant is Fully Licensed - NO BYO - Drinks are not included in the ticket price unless otherwise stated.
- Please advise if seating is required for larger persons or wheel chairs in order for your seating needs to be met.
- Video and photographic footage may be collected. This remains the property of Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant.
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Dracula's, their partners and the services offered by them.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by Dracula's.
The information presented is believed to be reliable but it's subject to change at any time without notice. Dracula's do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. By accessing this website you agree that Dracula's will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Dracula's. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Dracula's or other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights;
- Images, pictures, videos, logos and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).