DRACULA'S COVID SAFE INFORMATION
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- Dracula’s has designed and implemented a thorough COVID Safe plan, using resources from Queensland Government Health Department and the Queensland Industry Tourism Council.
- All staff members have completed “COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In” through TAFE Queensland.
- Dracula’s has received a nationally recognised COVID-Safe Accreditation through the Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
- The following procedures are in place:
- Entry through the Mausoleum will be spaced with smaller groups and appropriate social distancing.
- Ghost Trains will be sanitised between each guest.
- VIP finger food and champagne on arrival will occur at your table, not in the cocktail bar.
- Increased cleaning schedule, including regular cleaning of high traffic areas throughout each performance.
- We’ve gone cashless. Only card payments will be accepted, and contactless payments are preferred.
- A mobile ordering system has been implemented, so you can order and pay directly from your own device.
- Our seating plan has been redesigned to ensure appropriate distance between groups. Our venue capacity has also been adjusted to meet QLD Health requirements.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- You will be required to sanitise your hands upon entry. Hand sanitiser will also be available throughout the venue.
- All guests must register their contact details before entering the castle.
- You are required to maintain social distancing throughout the venue.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly. Antibacterial soap is provided in all washrooms.
- You should practice appropriate social distancing at all times.
- If you are displaying any COVID19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) you must not enter the premises. Please stay home and get tested.
All of these measures will help to ensure you can enjoy your night at Dracula’s! Our Vaccine Vampires will be on hand to ensure all COVID safe practices are being adhered to.
If you have any concerns or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 DRACULAS.