DRACULA'S COVID SAFE INFORMATION
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- Dracula’s has designed and implemented a thorough COVID Safe plan, using resources from Queensland Government Health Department and the Queensland Industry Tourism Council.
- All staff members have completed “COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In” through TAFE Queensland.
- Dracula’s has received a nationally recognised COVID-Safe Accreditation through the Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
- The following procedures are in place:
- Entry to the venue will be spaced with smaller groups.
- Ghost Trains will be sanitised between each guest.
- Increased cleaning schedule, including regular cleaning of high traffic areas throughout each performance.
- Card payments are preferred and prioritised, and there is limited access to cash tills.
- A mobile ordering system has been implemented, so you can order and pay directly from your own device.
- Our seating plan has been redesigned to ensure appropriate distance between groups. Our venue capacity has also been voluntary reduced to assist with social distancing efforts.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- All guests must register their contact details before entering the castle.
- You are encourage to wear a face mask on entry and exit of the venue.
- You are required to maintain social distancing throughout the venue.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly. Antibacterial soap is provided in all washrooms.
- If you are displaying any COVID19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) you must not enter the premises. Please stay home and get tested.
All of these measures will help to ensure you can enjoy your night at Dracula’s! Our Vaccine Vampires will be on hand to ensure all COVID safe practices are being adhered to.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
Tickets to Dracula's Cabaret have a no refunds or transfers policy, as stated at the time of booking. However, due to the nature of the current situation surrounding travel restrictions, we are pleased to offer anyone affected by state or federal travel restrictions a transfer of date (to any available performance), or a ticket voucher (valid for use within three years of issue date) of the same value.
If you have a booking and have been affected by travel restrictions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking date and name, and our ticketing staff will be happy to assist you.
If you have any concerns or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com or call us on 1800 DRACULAS.